The ELSA Spain Law Review is a brand-new project brought to you by ELSA Spain, aiming to publish contributions from law students and young lawyers from Spain on an annual basis. Because ELSA is all about internationality, we would be thrilled to accept submissions in English from international students in Spain or from our colleagues abroad!
Our objective is to give you the opportunity to get your articles, essays and legal commentaries published in a way that will also benefit the scientific community. This is also a great chance for you to improve your research skills and your legal writing and referencing techniques. On the other hand, ELSA Spain wants to contribute to the scientific community with a high-level annual publication.
The ELSA Spain Law Review is coordinated by and aimed to students. Nonetheless, all contributions are reviewed by peer-reviewers, experts in the area that help us produce a high-quality publication. This way, all contributions go through a thorough editorial process.
With this project, ELSA Spain contributes to the purpose of our association:
“To contribute to legal education, to foster mutual understanding and to promote social responsibility of law students and young lawyers.»
Law Reviews have a long tradition in our association. Other national groups of ELSA, such as Malta, Slovak Republic or Poland have annual editions that show the potential of these projects.
Do you want to be published in the ESLR? Don’t miss this opportunity!
The ELSA Spain Law Review gives you the opportunity to be published in the first Law Review coordinated by ELSA Spain and aimed at both Spanish and international students.
What do you need?
- To read thoroughly our Editorial Policy and to follow the rules set out therein – an English translation will be uploaded shortly;
- An article (in Spanish or British English) between 4,500 and 8,000 words, an essay or a legal commentary between 3,500 and 6,000 words, about a legal issue/topic of your choice!
- A new perspective, an innovative conclusion or a somewhat different approach for the scientific community;
- Referencing according to OSCOLA;
- Availability to receive and include suggestions and changes that guarantee the highest quality of the contribution;
- Pro-activeness and drive!
- July 15th: deadline for contributions;
- August 15th – September 15th: period to include comments and suggestions on your contributions;
- October (estimated): publication.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and to starting the exciting editorial process!